Last updated 4 years ago
Here we go folks; it seems that Chevrolet has announced the pricing details for its all-new full-size flagship vehicle, the 2014 Impala. Chevrolet announced that the 2014 Impala will hit dealerships with a starting price of $26,725 (before an $810 destination charge).While the 2014 model is slightly more expensive than its predecessor; the price increase seems minute considering the improved features.
Chevy announced that the new models of the Impala will feature sophisticated design features, more technology and safety equipment while ensuring that the Impala‘s current strengths like spaciousness and comfort are not compromised. The redesigned 2014 Impala will offer the following features:
- Three available trim levels: LS, LT and LTZ. Customers will also get to choose between three direct injection engines: 3.6-liter V6, the 2.5-liter four-cylinder and the 2.4-liter four-cylinder with the General Motors eAssist technology that delivers 35 mpg highway and an available 305-hp V6.
- An excellent array of safety features such as: adaptive cruise control, blind-spot and lane-departure warnings, and rear cross-traffic alert
- Chevy’s next-generation MyLink entertainment system, which includes a customizable eight-inch screen, natural voice recognition, and Bluetooth audio streaming
- Upscale illumination treatments such as LED daytime running lights and HID headlamps
- Standard 18-inch wheels with the option to upgrade to 19- and 20-inch tires.
- An interior featuring top of the line materials and active noise cancellation for a refined driving environment
“This all-new Impala delivers on our promise that every new car that wears the Chevrolet bowtie will embody the pioneering spirit that has defined the brand for more than a century.” said Chris Perry, vice president, global Chevrolet marketing. “With the striking new design and the right mix of comfort, technology and efficiency, we have recaptured the magic that attracted millions of consumers to the Impala nameplate for decades.”
The redesigned 2014 Chevrolet Impala is slated to go on sale in the spring of next year. Expect to see the V6-powered models arriving in dealerships first.
Make sure to keep an eye out. As more news come out on the 2014 Chevrolet Impala, we will make sure to keep you updated!
For more information on Chevy products including pictures, videos, car battles and specials like our Facebook at http://facebook.com/jerryschevrolet